Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of Business – Permanent/Fixed Terms contract.
Please contact us for up to date terms and conditions.
Office Number: +353 16874010
• Collection of your personal information. We collect personal details from The Applicant. These details may include names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, education, employment history, CVs and any other information required to provide The Applicant with job placement services.
• Use of your Personal Information. The Company collects and uses The Applicant’s personal information to deliver the job-seeking services him/her has requested. His/Her information will only be used for the purpose of matching his/her profile with potential job opportunities and will only be disclosed to prospective employers at his/her expressed direction. To provide The Applicant with an efficient service, this information may be shared by consultants working within The Company. We may also disclose The Applicant’s information to contracted companies who act as “data processors” on our behalf. We only share information with third parties who help us in the delivery of our job placement services to The Applicant. These third parties may not use that information for any purpose other than assisting us in providing these services. Any contact information that The Applicant provides through our system will not be sold/rented/leased to any third party for the purpose of selling or marketing to The Applicant.
• Security of your Personal Information. We are committed to ensuring that The Applicant’s information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. While the Company takes all due care in ensuring the privacy and integrity of the information that you provide, we recognise that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The possibility exists that this information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while in transit over the Internet or while stored on the Company’s systems. The Company accepts no liability should this occur.
• Cookies. We use site tracking software to monitor traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the websites and to improve our service. This software does not enable us to capture any personal information.
• Viewing & Updating The Applicant’s Information. The Applicant has the right to ask in writing for a copy of the information we hold about him/her and to correct any inaccuracies in his/her information. If The Applicant would like a copy of the information held on him/her or if The Applicant believes that any information is incorrect or incomplete, The Applicant can write to us at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.