Want to work 2 days a week but get Paid for 5?
Who wouldn’t? We can’t quite offer this but we have got the next best thing . . .
Imagine your current salary (Or higher) with no taxes, PRSI, USC, Water charges and all the other things that we pay too much for. Imagine that your accommodation, food and transport costs were all paid for. Most of all, imagine being able to enjoy all these benefits in a city with 300 days of sunshine per year, outstanding beaches and probably the best shopping on the planet.
Right now, the opportunities we have in Dubai, United Arab Emirates for Irish or UK trained nurses offer all the above and more, including paid Flights, 30 Days Annual leave and time off for professional development courses
Our clients include public hospitals and private clinics in very attractive locations throughout Dubai. All the facilities we work with are modern, technologically advanced and recognized by the UAE ministry of Health.
- Primary Nursing Qualification from Ireland or UK
- Current Irish or UK Registration
- Preferably degree qualified
- Minimum 2 years recent Post Qualification experience
- Can commit to at least one year
- Experience in experience in one or more of the following areas: Cardiology, Cath Lab, ED, ICU/HDU, Medical-Surgical, Midwifery, NICU, Oncology, Orthopedics & Theatre
For immediate interview please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Níall on +353 1 6787838 (Landline) or +353 1 87 9727992 (Mobile)
PLEASE NOTE – ONLY CANDIDATES WHO FULFILL ALL CRITERIA OUTLINED ABOVE WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE
Apply for this role