Theatre Staff Nurse – HQ Healthcare facility Limerick – No nights, weekends, Great Bonus & Benefi
A leading healthcare provider based in the Midwest is now looking for Theatre Nurses to join their highly regarded team. They are looking for Nurses with Perioperative and Post Anaesthetic Care Unit (PACU) experience.
This hospital is very well resourced in terms of staff and equipment, with state of the art equipment being standard in all of its theatres. With a focus on elective work, patient numbers are well managed to ensure a consistently high standard of service delivery,
which also leads to a more pleasant working environment for our staff.
With generous salary, great career progression prospects and a superb working environment, these roles are a great opportunity for ambitious nurses that are looking to progress their careers.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates should have:
- NMBI registration (Or be at an advanced stage of the registration process)
- Eligibility to work in Ireland and/or the wider EU.
- A very high standard of written and spoken English
- Have at least one year’s post qualification experience in theatre scrub and/or in providing care for post-operative patients, preferably in either a PACU, ICU or HDU environment.
- While not essential, post graduate or job based training/qualifications in Perioperative or PACU Nursing would be looked upon most favourably.
- Relevant knowledge HIQA Quality/Hygiene Accreditation Process and other national quality
- Experience of preparation for Audit of Healthcare Facilities
If interested in pursuing this opportunity, then please call Níall on +353 1 6787838/+ 353 879727992 or mail CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
TO NOTE – ONLY CANDIDATES THAT MEET THE CRITERIA OUTLINED ABOVE WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
Apply for this role