Theatre Nurses – Galway 30-45K + Bonus & Benefits
A prestigious Hospital in Galway renowned for the provision of high quality healthcare requires experienced nurses to work in its highly-regarded Theatre Department.
With attractive salary (H.S.E. Level rates and other Bonuses), working conditions and ongoing job related training on offer, these roles present an opportunity that really should not be missed.
These roles offer nurses a superb working environment, strong support for career development and very attractive salaries.
If you are a nurse looking to develop your career in a modern, technologically advanced and well-resourced healthcare facilitate, then one of these opportunities could be just what you are looking for.
These roles offer:
- Attractive salary (30-45K basic) + Extra for nights, weekends and public Holidays
- Very generous relocation packages – Returning Irish also eligible
- Regular in-house training and upskilling courses
- Paid study support for post-graduate education
- Pension and health insurance Scheme
- The opportunity to work in highly modern, technologically advanced hospital
- A superb working environment where all staff are valued, supported and encouraged to proactively develop their careers
- Minimum of 1 Year post qualification Theatre experience in an acute hospital
- NMBI registration (Or have their registration process at an advanced stage)
- A degree qualification in Nursing or recognized equivalent
- A high level of written and spoken English (Including knowledge of medical terminology) if not from an English-speaking country
- Eligibility to work in the EU, preferably without visa – Candidates from other EU states particularly welcome
- Post qualification course in Theatre Nursing and /or specialised course in Anaesthetic, Scrub/Instrumentation, Circulation or PACU/Recovery Nursing
- Experience in Orthopaedic Theatre Particularly welcome
- Relevant knowledge HIQA Quality/Hygiene Accreditation Process and other national quality
- Experience of preparation for Audit of Healthcare Facilities
If interested in applying for one of these roles, then please call Níall on + 353 1 6787838 (Landline), + 353 87 9727992 (Mobile) or mail CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
TO NOTE – ONLY CANDIDATES THAT MEET THE CRITERIA ABOVE CAN BE CONSIDERED. NON-EU APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THEIR FULL NMBI PIN.
Apply for this role