Theatre Nurse – Specialist H.S.E. Hospital – Dublin Central – 30-45K Basic + Bonus
Our client, a well regarded stand alone specialist hospital hospital in Dublin Central with a very strong tradition of life changing, specialist surgery is now looking for experienced Theatre Nurses (Anaesthetic, Scrub/Instrumentation, Circulation and PACU) to work in their operating department.
This is a great opportunity get a permanent role within the H.S.E. (State sector) in a highly regarded hospital while enhancing your career with specialised experience. Benefits from this role include (But are by no means imited to) great job security, attractive state subsidised pension, further education funding (With the option to pursue an in-house postgraduate course in specialist Theatre Nursing), generous leave and a superb working environment.
All previous verifiable nursing experience (Whether in Ireland or overseas) will be recognised, and candidates will receive remuneration in line with experience
- Nursing Qualification from recognised Hospital or University
- Registration with NMBI (Or registration process at a very advanced stage)
- Eligible to work in the Ireland/EU at time of application
- At least one years post qualification experience of working as an Anaesthetic, Scrub/Instrumentation, Circulation or PACU/Recovery nurse
- Very strong written and spoken English
- Up-to-date knowledge of Operating Theatre Procedures and Practices
- IT – Competency in MS Windows/Office
- Post qualification course in Theatre Nursing and /or specialised course in Anaesthetic, Scrub/Instrumentation, Circulation or PACU/Recovery Nursing
- Experience in ENT and/or Opthalmic Theatre Particularly welcome
This role offers an excellent salary, benefits and career development opportunities – All in a superb setting. For immediate interview please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Níall on +353 1 6787838 (Landline) or +353 1 87 9727992 (Mobile)
PLEASE NOTE – CANDIDATES WHO ARE NON-EU CITIZENS MUST ALREADY HAVE NMBI PIN. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO FULFILL ALL CRITERIA OUTLINED ABOVE WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE
Apply for this role