Theatre Nurse – Cork 30-45K
Theatre Nurse – Prestigious Teaching Hospital – Cork 30-45K
This hospital is renowned for the provision of high quality healthcare services and is a recognized teaching hospital of University College Cork.
The hospital is in the now in the process of an exciting new phase of expansion, which includes a substantially increased range of services. They now require a CNM2 with experience in Orthopaedic surgery to join their highly-regarded Theatre unit.
This role offers a generous salary, significant career development opportunities and a superb working environment with attractive benefits. The successful candidate will enjoy high levels of support from capable colleagues while experiencing a strongly ‘Team’ orientated working environment.
All previous verifiable nursing experience (Whether in Ireland or overseas) will be recognized, and candidates will receive remuneration in line with experience
- Nursing Qualification from recognised Hospital or University
- Registration with NMBI (Or registration process at a very advanced stage)
- Eligible to work in the Ireland/EU at time of application
- At least one years post qualification experience of working as an Anaesthetic, Scrub/Instrumentation, Circulation or PACU/Recovery nurse
- Very strong written and spoken English
- Up-to-date knowledge of Operating Theatre Procedures and Practices
- IT – Competency in MS Windows/Office
- Post qualification course in Theatre Nursing and /or specialised course in Anaesthetic, Scrub/Instrumentation, Circulation or PACU/Recovery Nursing
- Experience in Orthopaedic Theatre Particularly welcome
- Relevant knowledge HIQA Quality/Hygiene Accreditation Process and other national quality
- Experience of preparation for Audit of Healthcare Facilities
This role offers an excellent salary, benefits and career development opportunities – All in a superb setting. For immediate interview please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Níall on +353 1 6787838 (Landline) or +353 1 87 9727992 (Mobile)
PLEASE NOTE – CANDIDATES WHO ARE NON-EU CITIZENS MUST ALREADY HAVE NMBI PIN. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO FULFILL ALL CRITERIA OUTLINED ABOVE WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE
Apply for this role