Orthopaedic Nurse – Cork
Orthopaedic Nurse – Cork Teaching Hospital – 30-45K+ Bonus
This hospital is renowned for the provision of high quality healthcare services and is a recognized teaching hospital of University College Cork.
The hospital is in the now in the process of an exciting new phase of expansion, which includes a substantially increased range of services. They now require an experienced Paediatric Nurse to join their highly-regarded team
This role offers a generous salary, significant career development opportunities and a superb working environment with attractive benefits. The successful candidate will enjoy high levels of support from capable colleagues while experiencing a strongly ‘Team’ orientated working environment.
All previous verifiable nursing experience (Whether in Ireland or overseas) will be recognized, and candidates will receive remuneration in line with experience
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have:
- NMBI registration (Or be at an advanced stage of the registration process)
- Eligibility to work in Ireland and/or the wider EU without need for Visa/Critical Skills permit
- A very high standard of written and spoken English
- Skills and experience in telemetry
- Relevant experience – Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an acute environment, with at least 12 months continuous experience as a Paediatric Nurse
- Recent experience – All relevant experience should be recent, with candidates having worked continuously in an acute environment for at least 2 out of the last 4 years.
- While not essential, post graduate or other formal qualifications in Paediatric Nursing or a related area of acute care would be looked upon most favourably.
- Ideally, applicants should be dual qualified as both a paediatric and general nurse
This role offers an excellent salary, benefits and career development opportunities – All in a superb setting. For immediate interview please email CV to email@example.com or call Níall on +353 1 6787838 (Landline) or +353 1 87 9727992 (Mobile)
PLEASE NOTE – CANDIDATES WHO ARE NON-EU CITIZENS MUST ALREADY HAVE NMBI PIN. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO FULFILL ALL CRITERIA OUTLINED ABOVE WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE
Apply for this role