NurseIreland are working with a large organisation with Care Homes all over the country
The Operations manager must work in collaboration with the Directors of Nursing from each home providing support and assistance them in their roles. The role requires the Operations Manager to objectively measure quality standards in the homes and use these metrics to build consistency within and between homes. To act as project manager or quality improvement manager in homes where deficiencies have been identified or where assistance is needed to achieve the required clinical standards. This includes the structure of clinical teams, reporting and communications systems, documentation and record-keeping.
- RGN, RPN or RNID currently registered with NMBI.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience healthcare management.
- Extensive experience in care of older persons essential.
- Management Qualification essential.
- Qualification in Gerontology or related field desirable.
- Previous experience as a Director of Nursing desirable.
- Excellent communication, management and leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge of HIQA standards and requirements.
- Sound decision making ability and results driven.
- Ability to motivate self and others and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work well and promote a team environment.
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to the needs of the company.
- Full drivers licence.
- Role requires flexible hours and significant travel.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity please send your CV over for an inital interview or call Alan Noone on 016874010
Apply for this role