NICU Nurse – Landmark Maternity Hospital in Dublin – 30-45K + Bonus
Our client, An Iconic Maternity hospital in Dublin with a world famous tradition of Mother and child care is now looking for experienced Maternity Theatre Nurses to work in their Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
This is a great opportunity get a permanent role within the H.S.E. (State sector) while developing your career in a highly regarded maternity hospital. benefits from this role include (But are by no means imited to) great job security, attractive state subsidised pension, further education funding, generous leave and a superb working environment. All previous verifiable nursing experience (Whether in Ireland or overseas) will be recognised, and candidates will receive remuneration in line with experience
- Nursing Qualification from recognised Hospital or University
- Registration with NMBI (Or registration process at a very advanced stage)
- Eligible to work in the Ireland/EU at time of application
- Post qualification experience of working in a Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Passion for working with newborn infants
- Very strong written and spoken English
- Up-to-date knowledge of Neonatal Department Procedures and practice.
- IT – Competency in MS Windows/Office
- Post qualification course in NICU Nursing
- Relevant knowledge HIQA Quality/Hygiene Accreditation Process and other national quality
- Experience of preparation for Audit of Healthcare Facilities
If interested in pursuing this opportunity, then please call Níall on +353 1 6787838/+ 353 879727992 or mail CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
TO NOTE – ONLY CANDIDATES THAT MEET THE CRITERIA WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE.
Apply for this role