Medical-Surgical Nurses – H.S.E Hospital Limerick
Medical-Surgical Nurses – H.S.E Hospital Limerick – 30-45K +
Our client, a well-established acute H.S.E. run hospital in the Limerick Area has a number of staff nurse roles they wish to fill.
This is a great chance to get a permanent role within the H.S.E. Our Client is interested in hearing from both New graduates and Nurses with Experience. All previous nursing experience will be recognised, and candidates will receive remuneration in line with experience
While all candidates will initially start on the Hospital's mixed medical-surgical pool, these roles offer great opportunities for diversification into other areas of nursing, further education and career progression.
- Nursing Qualification from recognised Hospital or University
- Minimum of one year post qualification experience
- Registration with NMBI (Or registration at an advanced stage)
- Eligible to work in the EU at time of application
- Interest in receiving further training in an acute setting
- Very strong written and spoken English
These roles offer excellent salaries, benefits and career development opportunities – All in a superb setting. For immediate interview please email CV to email@example.com or call Níall on +353 1 6787838 (Landline) or +353 1 87 9727992 (Mobile)
PLEASE NOTE – CANDIDATES WHO ARE NON-EU CITIZENS MUST ALREADY HAVE NMBI PIN. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO FULFILL ALL CRITERIA OUTLINED ABOVE WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE
Apply for this role