ICU Nurse – Dublin West
ICU Nurse – Dublin West – Attractive Salary & Benefits
High Quality, State of the Art Hospital in West Dublin requires experienced ICU Nurses for Immediate start.
This role offers a Generous Salary and significant career development opportunities. Working conditions are also very attractive – The wards in this hospital are modern, very well maintained and furnished with the latest medical technologies. Nurse to patient ratios are very good, promotional opportunities are frequent and standards of care on offer are very high.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have:
- NMBI registration (Or be at an advanced stage of the registration process)
- Eligibility to work in Ireland and/or the wider EU without need for Visa/Critical Skills permit
- A very high standard of written and spoken English
- Skills and experience in telemetry (Essential)
- Relevant experience – Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an acute environment, with at least 12 months continuous experience in an ICU, HDU or similar environment
- Recent experience – All relevant experience should be recent, with candidates having worked continuously in an acute environment for at least 2 out of the last 4 years.
- While not essential, post graduate or other formal qualifications in ICU Nursing or other relevant areas of acute care would be looked upon most favourably.
These roles offer excellent salaries, benefits and career development opportunities – All in a superb setting. For immediate interview please email CV to email@example.com or call Níall on +353 1 6787838 (Landline) or +353 1 87 9727992 (Mobile)
PLEASE NOTE – CANDIDATES WHO ARE NON-EU CITIZENS MUST ALREADY HAVE NMBI PIN. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO FULFILL ALL CRITERIA OUTLINED ABOVE WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE
Apply for this role