Hospital Staff Nurses Galway
Hospital Staff Nurses Galway – ICU, Oncology, Medical- Surgical, Orthopedics, Theatre and Pediatrics (Ref. NMC1)
A prestigious Hospital in Galway renowned for the provision of high quality healthcare requires staff Nurses to work in ICU, ED, Oncology, Medical-Surgical, Theatre and Orthopedics roles.
These roles offer nurses a superb working environment, strong support for career development and very attractive salaries.
If you are a nurse looking to develop your career in a modern, technologically advanced and well-resourced healthcare facilitate, then one of these opportunities could be just what you are looking for.
These roles offer:
- Attractive salary (30-45K basic + Extra for nights, weekends and public Holidays
- Very generous relocation packages – Returning Irish also eligible
- Regular in-house training and upskilling courses
- Paid study support for post-graduate education
- Pension and health insurance Scheme
- The opportunity to work in highly modern, technologically advanced hospital
- A superb working environment where all staff are valued, supported and encouraged to proactively develop their careers
Applicants must have:
- Minimum of 1 Year post qualification experience in a hospital
- NMBI registration (Or have their registration process at an advanced stage)
- A degree qualification in Nursing or recognized equivalent
- A high level of written and spoken English (Including knowledge of medical terminology) if not from an English-speaking country
- Eligibility to work in the EU, preferably without visa – Candidates from other EU states particularly welcome
If interested in applying for one of these roles, then please call Níall on 01 6787838 or mail CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
TO NOTE – ONLY CANDIDATES THAT MEET THE CRITERIA ABOVE CAN BE CONSIDERED
Apply for this role