Director of Nursing – Limerick
Are you charismatic, ambitious, industry experienced and eager to learn how to run an established nursing team?
Nurse Ireland are now searching for an experienced Director of Nursing on behalf of our client, a healthcare group with a renowned nursing home which are established within Dublin and the surrounding counties.
• The overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to residents.
• Ensuring that set standards and legislative requirements for resident care are attained and exceeded.
• Ensuring the development of a person-centered model of care which is driven by a respect for the rights of older people and are focused on quality of life measures meaningful to individual residents.
• Leading and managing an enthusiastic team to work to their potential.
• Ensuring the development of policies, programmes and evidence-based practice consistent with standards (HIQA) and standard policies within the nursing home.
Qualifications / Requirement:
• Must have past experience as Director of Nursing
• Must be registered with An Bord Altranais
• 3 years’ post-registration experience in a nursing home environment.
• Must have significant management experience
• Excellent people skills
• Thorough knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations
• Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills
• Computer Skills
Don't miss out on this opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Apply for this role