CNM2 Emergency Department – High Tech Healthcare Facility – Dublin West
High Quality, State of the Art Hospital in Dublin West requires an experienced CNM2 for its state of the Art Emergency Department. Medical Surgical for Immediate start.
This role offers a Generous Salary and significant career development opportunities. Working conditions are also very attractive – All wards and clinics in this hospital are modern, very well maintained and furnished with the latest medical technologies. Nurse to patient ratios are very good, promotional opportunities are frequent and standards of care on offer are very high.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have:
- NMBI registration (Or be at an advanced stage of the registration process)
- Eligibility to work in Ireland and/or the wider EU without need for Visa/Critical Skills permit
- A very high standard of written and spoken English
- Skills and experience in telemetry (Essential)
- Relevant experience – Applicants must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in an acute environment, with at least 2 years’ experience at CNM or equivalent level in a Hospital Emergency department.
- Recent experience – All relevant experience should be recent, with candidates having worked continuously in an acute experience for 5 of the last 7 years.
- Some management and/or supervisory training
- While not essential, post graduate or other formal qualifications in healthcare management would be looked upon most favourably.
If interested in applying for one of these roles, then please call Níall on + 353 1 6787838 (Landline), + 353 87 9727992 (Mobile) or mail CV and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
TO NOTE – ONLY CANDIDATES THAT MEET THE CRITERIA ABOVE CAN BE CONSIDERED. NON-EU APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THEIR FULL NMBI PIN.
Apply for this role