CNM1 ICU – SOUTH DUBLIN – Attractive Salary & Bonus
A prestigious Hospital in South Dublin is looking for a CNM1 to join its highly regarded ICU Team
Ideal candidates will have experience of working in an ICU or HDU. While previous experience of working at CNM1 level is a definite plus, it is not essential if candidates have some supervisory experience and/or completed management/leadership training.
This role offers a great starting salary and could be a great opportunity for ambitious ICU/HDU Nurses who want to step up to a management role.
- An opportunity to work in either a day clinic or on an in-patient ward in a renowned centre of clinical expertise that is also an accredited teaching hospital of University College Dublin . . .
- A state of the Art facility easily accessible by Public Transport . . .
- An outstanding career progression opportunity . . .
- Be registered with the Nursing Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Have at least 5 years post registration experience in an acute setting, a significant proportion of which should have been spent in an ICU or HDU .
- Have a recognised post registration qualification in ICU or HDU nursing
- Exceptional written and spoken English
- Completed management training programme to at least diploma level.
- Advanced Life Support Course
- Competency in use of Microsoft packages.
- A working knowledge of risk management, clinical audit and Human Resource Practices.
This role offers an excellent salary, benefits and career development opportunities – All in a superb setting. For immediate interview please email CV to email@example.com or call Níall on +353 1 6787838 (Landline) or +353 1 87 9727992 (Mobile)
PLEASE NOTE – CANDIDATES WHO ARE NON-EU CITIZENS MUST ALREADY HAVE NMBI PIN. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO FULFILL ALL CRITERIA OUTLINED ABOVE WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE
Apply for this role