CNM1 – Bariatrics Theatre
CNM1 – Bariatrics Theatre – Cork
This hospital is renowned for the provision of high quality healthcare services and is a recognized teaching hospital of University College Cork.
The hospital is in the now in the process of an exciting new phase of expansion, which includes a substantially increased range of services. They now require a CNM2 with experience in Orthopaedic surgery to join their highly-regarded Theatre unit.
This role offers a generous salary, significant career development opportunities and a superb working environment with attractive benefits. The successful candidate will enjoy high levels of support from capable colleagues while experiencing a strongly ‘Team’ orientated working environment.
- Registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, or at an advanced stage of registration process (Due within next 2 months)
- 3.5 years post registration experience in Peri-Operative nursing, which should include plastics, Upper GI and Bariatrics.
- Post qualification course in Theatre Nursing and /or specialised course in Anaesthetic, Scrub/Instrumentation, Circulation or PACU/Recovery Nursing
- Nurse Management training and experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- IT Capabilities – Proficient in current editions of MS Windows and Office
- Previous Theatre Nursing Management Experience is particularly welcome
- Relevant knowledge HIQA Quality/Hygiene Accreditation Process and other national quality
- Experience of preparation for Audit of Healthcare Facilities
These roles offer excellent salaries, benefits and career development opportunities – All in a superb setting. For immediate interview please email CV to email@example.com or call Níall on +353 1 6787838 (Landline) or +353 1 87 9727992 (Mobile)
PLEASE NOTE – CANDIDATES WHO ARE NON-EU CITIZENS MUST ALREADY HAVE NMBI PIN. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO FULFILL ALL CRITERIA OUTLINED ABOVE WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE
Apply for this role