Clinical Nurse Manager I
CNM Required North Dublin
Clinical Nurse Manager required for Mental Health Hospital in North Dublin
This role could suit a Staff Nurse who is looking to progress their career to the next level
- Manage resident care to the highest professional standards, using an evidence based care planning approach to ensure that the physical, mental, psychological, social, spiritual and cultural needs of residents and families are met.
- Keep up to date with changing policies, practices and innovations in mental health nursing and contribute to, and be supportive of, on-going professional development and service development.
- Provide a high level of professional leadership, demonstrating clinical competencies and expertise in nursing care. Display a sound knowledge of symptom management at all times both physically and mentally.
- Participate in team meetings and family meetings on resident care as required.
- Act as a resource to nursing staff in person centred care planning and evaluations.
- Be familiar with and ensure that all staff are familiar with and adhere to our clients policies/procedures.
- Evaluate and manage the implementation of best practice policies and procedures.
- Ensure that each resident and their family have individual and on-going assessments of needs and implementing appropriate measures with time framed evaluations.
- Create a good learning environment by keeping up to date with new developments in nursing and by supporting open discussion.
- Provide support and supervision to the front line staff where appropriate in order to assist them in their role.
- Ensure compliance with legal and professional requirements and documentation
The following services are offered:
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Counselling Mindfulness Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
Wellbeing Programmes Neuropsychology
Benefits with this role include:
Pension Scheme (Post Probation),
Specialised Training Courses
Excellent Career Progression,
On-site Parking and Subsidised Meals,
Health Insurance Policies.
If you would like to find out more send your CV Alan Noone for an intial consultation
Apply for this role