Clinical Nurse Manager
NurseIreland are recruiting for well established Nursing Home in County Meath for a Clinical Nurse Manager II
Ensure agreed standards of nursing care are practised in relation to statutory requirement, professional codes of conduct and the Nursing homes policies and procedures.
- Co-Ordinate Multi-Disciplinary Team in all aspects of residents care
- Be proactive in integrating evidence-based knowledge and research into the delivery of nursing care and nursing administration.
- Liaise with medical staff to ensure appropriate patient care.
- Report clinical issues as appropriate to the Director of Nursing.
- Be responsible for orientation of all new members of staff to the area and facilitate the rotation of staff as required
- Ensure highest standards of oral and written communication are maintained
- Systematically evaluate the quality and effectiveness of nursing practice. Offer regular guidance, feedback and support to nursing staff.
- Encourage resident participation in the promotion of self –care and wellness, involve and support relatives/carers as appropriate.
- Embrace change and new initiatives which promote excellence in patient care.
- Ensure mandatory training is kept up to date.
- Empower nurses’ participation in clinical decision-making and organisation of clinical care systems.
- Encourage proactive involvement of nursing staffing discharge planning.
- Supervise patient nutritional requirements.
- Arrange safekeeping of patient’s property
If you would like to find out more please send your CV to Alan Noone for an inital Consultation
Apply for this role